29th Jan 2008 BCIII vs. Superfly FC
BCIII 17-0 Superfly FC
They only had 4 players!
Captain Gaz Man of the Match: Disco !!!
Captain Gaz Match Summary:
Following on from the stunning victory
Tuesday night, I thought a full match report was a little unnecessary, so
instead, here are a few key facts relating to Bunky's in the league ...
- BCIII scored more goals in ONE game
than either BCI, BCII or BCIV have scored ALL SEASON
- The main BCIII striker scored more
goals in this ONE game - on his OWN - than any other player from any other
BC team has scored ALL SEASON
- First and only time in BC history
that the entire outfield team have each scored in the same game, including
any substitutes that played!
- The greatest winning margin that
Shenley has seen.
- The most goals scored in a single
game in Shenley history
- During the BCIII/BCI friendly
afterwards, BCIII rocked - and hammered BCI
- BCIII really, really taught BCI a
lesson. Despite Rich constantly shouting 'nil-nil'
Voting Players Man of the Match:
Below follows that anonymous one-liners!
well impressed we showed the composure to destroy 4 man team and score on
average every 1.5 minutes of the game – “statto … statto”!!!! -